We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. If we ask you for information when you are using this website by which you can be identified you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st April 2011.
Please also read our Site Terms & Conditions.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Your name and/or the name of your organisation and/or your job title.
- Contact information including email address.
- Demographic information such as your postcode, preferences and interests.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our services.
- We may send you promotional emails about our new services or other information about us which we think you may find interesting.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Controlling your personal information
If you have agreed that we can use your personal information for direct marketing purposes you may change your mind at any time by contacting us by post or email. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable.
Please contact us:
- If you believe that any information we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete and we will promptly correct it if it is found to be incorrect.
- If you would like a copy of the information we hold about you.