Write to us:
Mount Pleasant House, Cambridge, CB3 0RN / 27 London Road, Peterborough, PE2 8AN
Call us: 0808 808 1001 to speak directly to a NYAS advisor
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Children and Young People
Children and young people’s advocacy offers an independent voice to children and young people, to assist them in resolving issues relating to their welfare, care and circumstances.
This specialist advocacy is available for Children and Young People:
- In Cambridgeshire, Children and Young People Looked After or In Need; and
- Unaccompanied children and young people seeking asylum
- Children and young people with special education needs or disabilities (SEND)
- In Peterborough, Children and Young People Looked After; and
- Independent Return Interviews for Peterborough Children in Care
Professionals can make a referral for Children and Young People's advocacy using an online referral form at https://www.nyas.net/referral.