London Borough of Redbridge
Advocacy in Redbridge provides:
- A free advocacy service you can use if you receive health and social care services in Redbridge
- A real opportunity for you to be involved in shaping service provision
- An independent support mechanism to represent your views
- A confidential ear to truly listen to the issues you face
- A consistent level of service to
- One supplier for all advocacy and self advocacy needs across Redbridge
Click on any of the links to take you to the different services. You will find information about the particular service and how to contact the team.
Do you live in Redbridge and need help to be involved in decisions about your care needs? An advocate can help you be heard, understand your choices and make your own decisions. Find out about how an advocate can help you, and how to get in touch with the Redbridge team.
Do you want to make a complaint about a service you or someone you know have received from the NHS but are not sure where to start? VoiceAbility advocates can work with you in a variety of ways to ensure you understand your options and get the best outcome for you. We also have a dedicated website which has a wide range of information to support you make a complaint.