Write to us:
VoiceAbility, Goodmayes Hospital , Barley Lane, Redbridge, Essex, IG3 8XJ
Call us: 020 3355 7133
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to create one united and powerful platform for user voices in Redbridge. Self Advocacy groups can influence the services that affect them in the community.
We work with individuals and user groups to ensure that:
- Service users’ voices and those of their carers are heard clearly within the borough
- Policy and strategy are developed alongside these service users and rooted in their interests
- Commissioners and service providers in Redbridge can understand the challenges faced by the service users and work with them to achieve a better Redbridge.
How can you get involved?
Get involved if you:
- care about how services in Redbridge benefit their users,
- want to influence how the services are designed,
- feel able to contribute to the process.
Contact the Redbridge team on the details at the top of the page to find out more.