Write to us:
Total Voice Northamptonshire, VoiceAbility , Doddridge Centre, 109 St James Road, Northampton, NN5 5LD
Call us: 020 3355 8846 (mon-fri, 9am-5pm)
Fax us: 01604 805871
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Total Voice offers people who have additional needs, such as a disability or mental health illness, advocacy support to understand your choices and make decisions. Our advocates will listen to what you want and help you work towards your goal.
What do we do?
We support you to:
- Speak up for yourself. If you do not feel confident to speak up yourself, we would work with you to clearly understand your wishes, so that we could represent you
- Have choice and control over your life and make decisions
- Understand your rights and responsibilities
- Access and understand good information to enable you make informed decisions
If someone we worked with has been assessed as lacking capacity, we would talk to all those involved in the person’s life and speak up about what might be in that person’s interests.
Who can access our Services?
We offer free, independent and confidential support to people aged over 18.
We can also support any young person under the age of 18 accessing adult mental health services.
The service is available to support carers and disabled people. This includes but is not restricted to:
- people with mental health problems
- people with learning disabilities
- people with physical and / or sensory impairments
- people who become infirm due to old age
To be eligible, individuals must ordinarily be resident in Northamptonshire and/or be registered with a GP practice in Northamptonshire.