Need help reading our website? We have added Browsealoud software to our website. It provides reading and translation support. Click the orange circle at the bottom right of your screen to begin.
How does Browsealoud help?
Browsealoud offers a host of reading and translation support – helping you to access and understand our website better:
- Text-to-speech: click on or select any text to hear it read aloud.
- Translation: written and spoken translations in multiple languages.
- Text magnification: enlarges text and reads it out loud.
- MP3 generation: converts selected text into an MP3 audio file.
- Screen mask: blocks distractions on screen with a tinted mask.
- Web page simplifer: removes clutter from the screen, displaying only the main text.
- Settings: customise options to suit individual needs or preferences.
How to use Browsealoud
The launchpad is in the bottom right of your screen. It looks like this:
Click on the launchpad to launch the support toolbar. You can drag and drop it anywhere on screen. Then simply click on any text to hear it read out loud.
If you need support, visit support.texthelp.com, the dedicated support portal from Texthelp – the makers of Browsealoud.
Change font size
To change font size, you can use Browsealoud, or your browser, or our font size picker.
On desktop, the font size picker is at the top right of every page. If you are viewing on mobile you need to open the accessibility section at the top of any page to reveal the font size picker.
Change text colour
You can change the colour of the font and background using your browser or our colour picker.
On desktop, the colour picker is at the top right of every page. If you are viewing on mobile you need to open the accessibility section at the top of any page to reveal the colour picker.