VoiceAbility response to coronavirus
Our primary concern is health, safety and wellbeing: of people who use our services, of our staff and volunteers, and of everyone that we encounter in our work.
We are carefully following government guidance on the response to coronavirus.
We aim to continue to provide our services to people, where this is:
- consistent with government guidance
- consistent with our concern for people’s health, safety and wellbeing
We have put in place specific measures to ensure we can continue to support our clients, staff and volunteers as the situation develops and changes.
- convening an internal team of senior staff to lead our coronavirus response
- activating our Business Continuity Plan
- supporting and protecting our staff and volunteers
- enabling and requiring members of staff to reduce all unnecessary in-person contact
- providing continuously reviewed guidance to our managers and staff on when and how we can maintain services, and the priorities for this
- consulting closely with public bodies in the way we provide our services and how clients are supported at this time
If you have any concerns, please contact your local VoiceAbility team.