In Bradford, we offer services for Looked Ater Children. You can find a summary of these services below.

You will find information about the particular service and how to contact the Bradford team.

VoiceAbility provide an free and confidential Independent Visitor, Return to Care Interview and Advocacy service to all Looked After Children in Bradford. ​The service is independent, so you do not need to feel worried if you need to talk to someone about a problem that is about your home or a service from an organisation such as the Local Authority. VoiceAbility exists to represent your best interests, and does not offer you advice – it is your voice that counts.

Go to page