Advocacy in Cheswold Park
VoiceAbility provides free and independent advocacy to people who are being treated at Cheswold Park Hospital.
Advocacy for patients, family members or carers of patients
Our independent advocates are available for patients, family members and carers.
Advocates will support you to:
- Make sure your voice is heard so you are at the centre of decisions made about your treatment and care
- Speak out at meetings or to professionals
- Find information so you can make choices and sort out problems
- Know about your rights and make sure they are respected
- Make difficult decisions
- Make a complaint if you are not happy about something
Patients can also get advocacy support after being discharged from the hospital.
Find out more
Our experienced advocates will work in partnership with you. They will provide information about your rights, local services and support groups in the area.
They can also work with you to look at your individual situation and look at the options that are available to you.
Working side by side, they can support you to take control of your situation and help you solve problems.
Where our advocates are unable to help they will signpost and support you to obtain help and guidance from appropriate agencies and services.
Contact us on the details at the top of the page, or complete a referral form below and send it back to us.