VoiceAbility offer independent community advocacy for vulnerable adults receiving social or health care services in Doncaster, supporting you to speak up about what you want and making sure your voice is heard.
VoiceAbility offer independent advocacy for vulnerable adults receiving social or health care services in Doncaster, in particular:
- Older People
- People with Physical and Sensory disabilities
- People with Learning disabilities
- People with mental health issues
- Adult Carers
- Young people from the age of 14 who have a disability and are transitioning to adult services.
If you are not able to speak up for yourself and do not have anyone who can speak up for you, we will support you to make sure your voice is heard.
What will your advocate do?
We can support you to:
- Speak out at meetings or to professionals
- Find information so you can make choices and sort out problems
- Know about your rights and make sure they are respected
- Make difficult decisions
- Make a complaint if you are not happy about something
Find out more
Our experienced advocates will work in partnership with you. They will provide information about your rights, local services and support groups in the area.
They can also work with you to look at your individual situation and look at the options that are available to you.
Working side by side, they can support you to take control of your situation and help you solve problems.
Where our advocates are unable to help they will signpost and support you to obtain help and guidance from appropriate agencies and services.
Contact us on the details at the top of the page, or complete a referral form below and send it back to us.