Professional Advocacy in Liverpool
We offer professional advocacy in Liverpool.
A professional advocate can help with:
- Attending Benefits Appeals
- Social Care Complaints
- Children & Family Legal Proceedings
A professional advocate can help when:
- You want someone to support you at a Benefits Tribunal. An advocate can help you challenge decisions that you are not happy with, and access information about your rights.
- You have additional support needs, and Social Services are involved with you and your children, and there are going to be legal proceedings.
- An advocate can help you to understand the process and support you at any relevant meetings.
- You are not happy with the social care that you are receiving or have received in the past.
- An advocate can help you to try and resolve your concerns or support you to make a complaint.
The professional advocacy service is:
- Independent (not employed by Health or Social Services).
How do I get an advocate?
You'll need to be referred by either:
• Citizens Advice Bureau (CAB)
• Social Services
How do I make a referral?
If you are a professional you can use the form below to refer someone for our service.