Professional Advocacy in Liverpool

We offer professional advocacy in Liverpool.

A professional advocate can help with: 

  • Attending Benefits Appeals
  • Social Care Complaints
  • Children & Family Legal Proceedings

A professional advocate can help when: 

  • You want someone to support you at a Benefits Tribunal. An advocate can help you challenge decisions that you are not happy with, and access information about your rights.
  • You have additional support needs, and Social Services are involved with you and your children, and there are going to be legal proceedings.
  • An advocate can help you to understand the process and support you at any relevant meetings.
  • You are not happy with the social care that you are receiving or have received in the past.
  • An advocate can help you to try and resolve your concerns or support you to make a complaint.

The professional advocacy service is: 

  • Free.
  • Confidential.
  • Independent (not employed by Health or Social Services).

How do I get an advocate?

You'll need to be referred by either: 

• HealthWatch
• Citizens Advice Bureau (CAB)
• Social Services

How do I make a referral?

If you are a professional you can use the form below to refer someone for our service.