London Borough of Redbridge
Advocacy in Redbridge provides:
- A free advocacy service you can use if you receive health and social care services in Redbridge
- A real opportunity for you to be involved in shaping service provision
- An independent support mechanism to represent your views
- A confidential ear to truly listen to the issues you face
- A consistent level of service
Click on any of the links to take you to the different services. You will find information about the particular service and how to contact the team.
Do you live in Redbridge and need help to be involved in decisions about your care needs? An advocate can help you be heard, understand your choices and make your own decisions. Find out about how an advocate can help you, and how to get in touch with the Redbridge team.