You may have a decision to make and don’t feel as if you are being listened to, or don’t feel confident raising the issues yourself.
We support you to be involved in your decision making process, or we signpost them to the service who can best meet their needs.
In Redbridge we provide a community advocacy service to adults living in the Redbridge area. The majority of people we work with:
- Have lived experience of mental ill health.
- Have a learning disability.
- Are on the autistic spectrum.
- Have an acquired brain injury.
- Have physical or sensory impairments.
- Have dementia.
- Are carers.
- Are older people.
- Are victims of abuse.
How do I get an Advocate?
If you think that you fall into one of the categories above, and need an advocate, you can contact the referral team.
You can also download one of our referral forms below, which are in different formats.