We provide a range of free, independent and confidential advocacy services in Southampton, through a single point of contact.
The service is flexible, focused on delivering high quality support that is tailored to the needs of each person.
0300 303 1660
Contact details and referrals
You can contact us on: 0300 303 1660 or email@example.com
Our preparation of the referral form and information materials has been delayed, due the demands of responding to the coronavirus crisis, but the referral form will be added to the website by close of play on 1 April.
If you have any queries in the meantime, please contact Implementation Manager Lucy Allen at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our services in Southampton
We offer the following:
- Independent Mental Health Advocacy
- Independent Mental Capacity Advocacy (IMCA) including Liberty Protection Safeguards (DoLS) and Paid Representatives
- Care Act Advocacy
- Children’s Advocacy – SEN under the Children and Families Act (SENDIASS)
- Non-Statutory Advocacy
Our Non-Statutory Advocacy includes services for people with:
- Housing for people with learning disabilities
- Support for Busy People Advocacy Group
- Substance use disorder
Healthwatch Southampton continue to provide Independent NHS Complaints Advocacy.
Advocacy and Independent Visitors for Looked After Children continue to provide by NYAS (national youth advocacy service).