Read aloud or translate

NHS complaints advocacy in Ealing

Get support to make a complaint about an NHS service in Ealing

Without my advocate, I could never have achieved the outcome I wanted.

Jerome, who met with one of our advocates

NHS complaints advocates support people to complain about the treatment or care that they or a friend or family member have received from an NHS service. This support is available at every stage of the complaints process.

Who can complain to the NHS?

If you have been affected by the actions or decisions of an organisation which provides or commissions a service paid for by the NHS, you can make a complaint.

Your complaint can help to put things right quickly, and the NHS can learn from your experience. They might respond with an explanation, an apology, and information about how they have used your experience to improve services or care.

If you’re complaining on someone else’s behalf, it’s useful to get their permission in writing. We have a consent form you can use. To get a copy, contact 0300 303 1600 or email

What can I complain about?

Your complaint could be about

  • NHS hospitals
  • private hospitals where the NHS funds treatment
  • GP surgeries
  • dental surgeries
  • pharmacies
  • opticians
  • NHS funded care homes
  • ambulances
  • NHS community staff
  • other NHS staff or clinicians

We have helped people to complain about

  • poor treatment or care
  • attitude of staff
  • poor communication
  • waiting times
  • lack of information
  • failure to diagnose a condition

Click below to access our referral form or download our self referral form

Where to send your completed form

By email

By post
We will be able to process a referral and offer support much more quickly if you email us, but if you are unable to email, you can post the form to: VoiceAbility, c/​o Sayer Vincent, Invicta House, 108-114 Golden Lane, London, EC1Y 0TL

Remember you can also call us for free on 0300 303 1660 to make a referral too.

For data security reasons, do not email referral forms unless you are using a secure method, even if you password protect documents. If you do not have access to a secure email or you prefer to call us, please phone 0300 303 1660 to make the referral instead of completing the form. It is essential that we keep people’s data secure. Please remember that it is your responsibility to send information to us securely.

Here is another way to get in touch

You can complete the short form in the link below and someone from our team will reach out to help you.

Use this link to access the short form.

You are the only ones that actually listened. The other people who worked with me didn’t listen but you did and you understood and that’s why I got the result I did.