Warwickshire and Coventry
VoiceAbility supports people in Warwickshire and Coventry to have their voice heard and their rights respected. We provide free, independent and confidential advocacy.
From 2nd July 2018, we will offer a full range of Health Advocacy (shown in purple below) and Care and Support Statutory Advocacy (shown in orange below).
If you are a health or social care professional, you can call us on 0300 222 5947 to make a referral for Health Advocacy or Care and Support Statutory Advocacy. Alternatively, download and complete a Health Advocacy referral form or a Care and Support Statutory Advocacy referral form. You must return it to us securely, which currently means using one of these methods:
- Post the referral form to our Head Office: VoiceAbility Unit 1, The Old Granary, Westwick, Oakington CB24 3AR
- Email the referral form via CJSM secure email (if you have access to this) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email the referral form via Egress (if you have access to this) to CWAdvocacy@voiceability.org
For data security reasons, please do not email referral forms to our CWAdovocacy@voiceability.org account unless you are using Egress, even if you password protect documents.
It is essential that we keep people’s data secure, please remember that it is your responsibility to send information to us securely. We are continuing to review secure email routes. If we are able to offer any additional referral routes we will add them to this page.
If you wish to refer yourself for Health Advocacy, there are three ways to do it:
- Call us on 0300 222 5947.
- Download and complete a self-referral form or an Easy Read self-referral form. You should return the form to us by post using the address shown on the form. Please do not send us the form by email.
- If you are in hospital on a secure ward we may be visiting your ward regularly, so you might be able to speak to us in person when we next visit your ward. Ask ward staff for information.