From today, we are providing a range of free, independent and confidential advocacy services in Hampshire, through a single point of contact.
The service is flexible, focused on delivering high quality support that is tailored to the needs of each person.
0300 303 1660
Contact details and referrals
You can contact us on: 0300 303 1660 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Our preparation of the referral form and information materials has been delayed, due the demands of responding to the coronavirus crisis, but the referral form will be added to the website by close of play on 1 April.
If you have any queries in the meantime, please contact Implementation Manager Lucy Allen at email@example.com
We offer the following:
- Independent Mental Health Advocacy including Young People’s Advocacy (12-18)
- Independent Mental Capacity Advocacy (IMCA) including Liberty Protection Safeguards (LPS) and Paid Representatives
- Care Act Advocacy including Care Act Advocacy in Prisons
- NHS Complaints Advocacy including NHS Complaints Advocacy in Prisons
- Advocacy for Looked After Children
- Non-Statutory Advocacy